Hingham Has An Impressive Role In The History of America. Today, Above & Beyond Has An Impressive Role In Protecting You!
We don’t have to tell you how important it is to take precautions to ensure your safety and protect your home. Yet, we do want to make sure you know how important it is to us to keep you protected from preventable fires and toxic gas poisoning. Above & Beyond Chimney Service is here to provide you with expert and comprehensive chimney services. Here’s what we offer:
- Chimney/Fireplace Sweeping
- Chimney/Fireplace Inspections
- Chimney/Fireplace Restoration
- Chimney/Fireplace Tuckpointing & Masonry Repair
- Chimney Relining
- Chimney Caps/Dampers
- Chimney Smells/Fireplace Odor
- Leaky Chimney & Waterproofing
- Gas Fireplace Installation
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Gutter Services
Did you know that a yearly inspection and cleaning from Above & Beyond Chimney Service can protect you and your family from the fire and carbon monoxide risk associated with poorly functioning fireplaces, chimneys, and venting systems?
Did you know that birds and insects can nest in your chimney and cause serious blockages?
Did you know that when your vents are not properly installed or are leaking, toxic gas could leak back into your house rather than being vented to the outside?
Did you know that if your gutters are clogged, or if they are not properly attached, water can get into your home and foundations?
Those are just a few of the reasons homeowners in the Greater Framingham area call Above & Beyond. We have the experience and expertise to take care of all your chimney, fireplace and related services, whether your home is historic, newer construction, or somewhere in between.
More About Us
We have over 25 years of experience providing chimney sweeping and other related services to residents in the greater Framingham area. When you do business with us, you will see we have a strong commitment to providing you with the very best customer service. We have built our business on value for our customers, integrity, and expertise in all that we do. All our technicians are certified by the Full Training, and we are members of the Massachusetts Chimney Sweep Guild. Our service staff is uniformed with proper identification, and is trained to provide the best service in our industry. Our rating is A+ with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and we are proud to say our business has continued to grow due to referrals from our loyal customers. We are here for you!
We Know How Proud You Are Of Hingham
Residents of Hingham have so much to be proud of. It’s a great place to live and guests sense the community spirit and history the town represents. Here are a few of the things that we want to share with those who may not be familiar with the wonderful community of Hingham:
- Hingham gained national attention for the Derby Academy and First Parish Old Ship Church. Derby Academy educates children pre-k through 8th grade. It was established in 1784 and is one of the oldest co-educational schools in the country. The First Parish Old Ship Church is recognized as the oldest wooden structure continuously used as a church. Services have been held there since 1681.
- Hingham Harbor is the perfect spot to appreciate the picturesque beauty of being in a coastal community. The marina is perfect for deep-water moorings; there are restaurants, a gazebo/bandstand for public and private special events, and of course, breathtaking views.
- There are also other favorite outdoor areas in Hingham. Wompatuck State Park has close to 3,000 acres of fun during all four seasons. The landscape is beautiful and open for hikers, walkers, bicyclers, cross-country skiers, hunters, snowmobilers and picnickers.
- Whitney Woods has over 300 acres for hiking, bicycling, horseback riding, walking and enjoying a good old-fashioned picnic.
- “Old Ordinary” is no ordinary museum. The home was built in 1688 as a rest stop where travelers could get a meal, rest, and even spend the night. The Hingham Historical Society offers visitors tours of the home so they can see how life was in Hingham’s past.
- The Hingham Historical Society also offers events throughout the year including vintage basketball and Independence Day celebrations in July, the Festival of the Trees and holiday concerts in December, and Lincoln Day in February, honoring both President Abraham Lincoln and Revolutionary War Hero General Benjamin Lincoln.
- While we work hard to ensure that you never have to call the Fire Department, firefighters have a long history in Hingham and New England. The Bare Cove Fire Museum shows visitors the history of firefighting, including techniques and equipment.
- The Weir River Farm is a working farm that offers walking trails, a barnyard, woods, open fields and a beautiful garden, all against the backdrop of a 75-acre country estate built in the early 1900s. The farm has a fresh produce market and sells vegetables, eggs and meat produced on the farm.
Above and Beyond Chimney Service wants to help keep you and your family safe. Don’t put off calling us for your annual preventative maintenance services. We are here for your chimney needs in Hingham MA!