About Above & Beyond Chimney Service
Here at Above & Beyond Chimney Service, we pride ourselves in providing Southern Massachusetts with the very best in chimney, fireplace, dryer vent and air vent care. Our owner, Todd Ramsey, is a well-respected business leader in our area, and is dedicated to continuous company improvement and growth. As a family owned and operated company, we have over 25 years of industry experience and are founded on strong internal values and uncompromising integrity – which means that with Above & Beyond Chimney Service, you can expect honest, ethical business practices and actions, no matter what.
From our level of professionalism and cleanliness to our perfectionism, skill and dedication to education – we believe you’ll find that your experience with us goes far above and beyond your expectations!
We offer a broad range of services, including:
- Chimney/Fireplace Sweeping
- Chimney/Fireplace Inspections
- Chimney/Fireplace Restoration
- Chimney/Fireplace Tuckpointing & Masonry Repair
- Chimney Caps/Dampers
- Chimney Smells/Fireplace Odor
- Leaky Chimney & Waterproofing
- Gas Fireplace Installation
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Gutter Services
Why Choose Us?
- We’re Certified By The Chimney Safety Institute Of America (CSIA) – The CSIA is the only nationally recognized training and certification program for chimney sweeps, and is known for its dedication to the company-client relationship, ethical practices and safety. All of our technicians are CSIA certified to clean, repair and install chimneys, fireplaces and dryer vents – so you can be confident in the work we do in your home.
- We’re Members Of The National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG) – The NCSG is an organization dedicated to promoting professionalism and ongoing education, and is the industry’s best resource for the latest in technologies, techniques and information. Here at Above & Beyond Chimney Service, we encourage and emphasize the importance of continued education – because we believe that there’s always room for growth, increased knowledge and improvement.
- We Are Insured – We are always incredibly careful to practice only the safest practices when in your home – but should an accident happen, take comfort knowing that we are fully insured.
- We’re Honest & Ethical – Because of our core values, we conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner. Our core values:
- We are fueled by uncompromising integrity.
- We create an empowering work environment that fosters unquestionable trust and personal and professional growth.
- We deliver exceptional customer service and go to extraordinary lengths to serve our customers.
- We create a company that is built to last and guard our company resources vigilantly.
- We measure our success by the impact we have on the world. Through decent wages, charitable contributions, and a fun and positive work experience, we influence the world around us. As a company, we enrich the lives of our friends, families and neighbors, contribute to the betterment of our communities, and ultimately, create a better world.
- We’re Easy To Identify For Your Safety – For your safety and comfort, our technicians always arrive in marked company trucks, wearing uniforms and carrying ID’s (which include our CSIA credentials, a photo and the technician’s name).
- We’re Backed With References – We want you to feel confident about your decision to work with us, so if you’d like to speak with clients who have worked with us in the past, just ask!
- We Know Our Stuff! – All of our technicians have extensive training and experience, and deliver unparalleled quality of workmanship. We provide only the most durable and trusted products, and can take care of any installation, maintenance, repair or rebuild work you need.
If you live in South Newton or the South Shore area and have any questions or would like to know more about our company or our services, please feel free to give us a call at 781-383-0415. We also offer online scheduling!
Need service for your chimney or fireplace? You’ve come to the right place at Above & Beyond.