Harbor No Doubts, Above & Beyond Is The Chimney Service Of Choice In Scituate!
Above & Beyond Chimney Service has been taking care of the chimney systems in the Greater Framingham area for decades. When you call Above & Beyond Chimney Service, you know that the work will be done by professional technicians that respect you and your home. Here are the services we offer to Scituate and the Greater Framingham area:
- Chimney/Fireplace Sweeping
- Chimney/Fireplace Inspections
- Chimney/Fireplace Restoration
- Chimney/Fireplace Tuckpointing & Masonry Repair
- Chimney Relining
- Chimney Caps/Dampers
- Chimney Smells/Fireplace Odor
- Leaky Chimney & Waterproofing
- Gas Fireplace Installation
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Gutter Services
Your Safety Is Our Concern
We are often surprised at the number of homeowners who don’t realize the fire risks that harbor in their fireplaces and chimneys. Not only is creosote (a byproduct of combustion) highly combustible, but insects and animals can make nests that block passageways inside your chimney and fireplace without you even knowing it.
Even if you don’t have a fireplace, these same concerns are relevant to furnaces and stoves. Cracks and leaks can allow carbon monoxide (a poisonous gas) to go into your home rather than being channeled outside. Carbon monoxide poisoning causes serious health issues and even death or explosions if not properly vented.
Dirty air ducts can’t do their job properly and will severely aggravate allergies and breathing problems. They will also create more dusting and cleaning issues for you.
If your gutters aren’t clear or installed properly, the water that is intended to be channeled away from your home will be seeping into your walls, roofing, ceiling, and foundation and you may not realize it until the damage is done.
When you call Above & Beyond we will inspect and make sure that these potential hazards are corrected before you experience any more problems!
We Go Above & Beyond For You
We are professional chimney sweeps with over 25 years of experience. Our reputation is solid. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We are proud that new customers become repeat customers and refer us to their friends and family.
Above & Beyond conducts business on the principles of integrity, knowledge, and professionalism. All our technicians are fully trained and certified by the Full Training. We are experienced in both historic and manufactured structures. We are also members in good standing with both the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG) and the Massachusetts Chimney Sweep Guild (MCSG).
Having Fun In Scituate
Scituate is a great place to live and visit. There is so much to see and do in this magnificent harbor community.
- The Scituate Maritime Center showcases the town’s waterfront location. There is a marina, boat launches, walking paths, historical buildings and a park area.
- Scituate Harbor is the center of waterfront activity. Against the beautiful harbor back-drop visitors enjoy shopping, restaurants, entertainment, fishing and boating. On the first Friday of each month, the businesses stay open late and the festivities expand with music, artists, authors and special events.
- In May, the famous Scituate Harbor Art Walk is held in conjunction with the First Friday events. The Art Walk carries over to Saturday and showcases area artists, craftsmen and entertainers.
- The Widow’s Walk Golf Course is an 18-hole public course along the North River with great views of the Atlantic Ocean. In 1997, the course was designated as America’s first “environmental demonstration course”, and is a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary by Audubon International. The course is acclaimed by golfers and the golf industry as an award-winning place to golf.
- The traditional Farmer’s Market is taken to a new level in Scituate. On Wednesdays in the St Mary’s Church parking lot, shoppers can purchase seafood right off the boat from area fishermen; organic products; herbs; produce; pasta; chocolate and pastries.
- The Maritime and Irish Mossing Museum was the home of a sea captain in 1739. There, you can learn about the area’s maritime history and many shipwrecks.
- The Scituate Lighthouse was built in 1810. Professional and amateur photographers appreciate the beauty of the lighthouse as their subject for unique and stunning pictures. After you’re finished with picture taking, you can enjoy the beach and stroll around the grounds.
- In 1650, the Stockbridge Grist Mill was built, and it is, surprisingly, still a working mill today. Many parts of the mill are original. There is an adjacent park for visitors to explore either before or after their tour of the Mill. And here’s an interesting fact: The Mill was referenced in the famous poem by Samuel Woodworth called, “The Old Oaken Bucket”.
We want to help you preserve the beauty of your home and keep you safe. That’s why we welcome your call to us to provide your chimney and related services. Call us today to set up your chimney appointment in Scituate MA.