Harbor No Doubts – Above & Beyond Will Take Good Care Of The Chimneys In Cohasset
We know how important it is for homeowners in Cohasset to feel safe and secure in their homes. To ensure your safety, the Full Training urges homeowners to have their chimneys, fireplaces, wood stoves, and venting systems cleaned and inspected by a professional chimney sweep (that’s us!) once a year. Above & Beyond Chimney Sweep is here to serve residents in Cohasset by providing these services:
- Chimney/Fireplace Sweeping
- Chimney/Fireplace Inspections
- Chimney/Fireplace Restoration
- Chimney/Fireplace Tuckpointing & Masonry Repair
- Chimney Relining
- Chimney Caps/Dampers
- Chimney Smells/Fireplace Odor
- Leaky Chimney & Waterproofing
- Gas Fireplace Installation
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Gutter Services
We have over 25 years of industry experience, and can make sure that your heating system is operating at optimum capacity so you can enjoy the beauty a fireplace provides without worrying about the hazards. When you call Above & Beyond we will perform our services in a professional, knowledgeable, and respectful manner.
Leaks + Toxic Gasses + Creosote = Trouble
- Not all homeowners realize that cracked, leaking, and damaged masonry can cause the highly-combustible and toxic gases from your wood and fuel-burning appliances to accumulate inside your home, rather than being vented to the outside. This can lead to health problems, fires and even death.
- Accumulated creosote and soot can easily catch fire. A proper cleaning removes these hazards.
- Fires can also start in clothes dryer vents and cleaning the lint filter is not enough. The entire venting needs to be properly cleaned from end to end and inspected to ensure that it is hooked up properly.
- The purpose of gutters is to channel water away from your home. Clogged, loose, and damaged gutters and downspouts can’t properly do this job. Instead of directing water away, these gutters can allow water to seep into your roof, walls, and foundation, causing major structural damage.
We Prevent Trouble
Homeowners call on us to prevent fires and carbon monoxide poisoning by ensuring clean, properly installed, and properly maintained systems. All of our technicians are fully trained and certified by the Full Training, and come to your home in recognizable uniforms, carrying proper ID. Whether your home is historic, new construction, or anywhere in between, we know how to clean and make any necessary repairs to keep you and your property safe. Above and Beyond Chimney Service enables you to enjoy all that Cohasset has to offer, rather than worrying about your safety. Rest assured, we have earned our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Places We Love In Cohasset
There are specialty shops, great restaurants, wonderful beaches, parks, trails, and other offerings to enjoy in Cohasset, all set against its coastal and historic backdrop.
St. Stephens Episcopal Church was founded in 1824 and is known for its bell choir concerts on Sundays. The concerts have been held each Sunday since 1928. The beautiful stone church located on the hill has an established congregation and welcomes visitors.
For those who appreciate the spiritualty of the outdoors, Wompatuck State Park, Whitney Woods Reservation, Wheelwright Park, and Turkey Hill Park offer trails, picnicking, and clinics ranging from basketball to lacrosse, soccer, baseball, surfing and cheerleading. The Cohasset Park System even offers classes in Tai Chi, piano and boating.
Cohasset Harbor is a wonderful place to spend time. There are charming restaurants, sailing, boating and diverse events and lodging. From the Harbor, visitors can relax and appreciate the beauty, magnificence and the history of the area.
Minot’s Ledge Light dates back to 1860 and provides visitors the opportunity to learn about lighthouses as navigation tools. Visitors will also discover the human interest side of those who built the lighthouse, the lighthouse keepers, and the sailors they served. Minot’s Light is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The South Shore Music Circus is one of only two tent theatres the United States that performs in the round. This unique venue for world class entertainment was built in 1932. In 1990 the facility was renovated for visitor’s comfort and to create a state-of-the-art outdoor venue for its performers. Performers such as Bob Hope, Douglas Fairbanks, Jr, Tony Bennett, Aretha Franklin, BB King, and The Irish Tenors have entertained at South Shore over the years.
The Cohasset Historical Society offers visitors a look into the past with the 1810 Captain John Wilson House depicting life in Cohasset in the 1800s. The Maritime Museum was a chandlery (ship supply store) in 1760 and served the harbor and its sailors. Visitors will also want to see the Paul Pratt Building that was built in 1903 as a central library for Cohasset. The building is known for its book and artifact collections, as well as its beautiful wall murals illustrating the history of Cohasset.
There is no doubt about it, Cohasset is a beautiful place to live and visit and Above & Beyond is honored to serve its homeowners. Be sure to call us for your yearly service or click here to schedule your appointment online!