Chimney Cleaning, Inspection, & Repair in Natick, MA
Are you having trouble with your Natick chimney? Are you dealing with leaks and drafting issues? Does your chimney look vulnerable and damaged? Are you worried about chimney fires? Above & Beyond Chimney Service can resolve these and all other chimney issues and concerns.
A damaged chimney is an unsafe chimney. So is a chimney that’s full of flammable creosote. No matter what challenges your chimney is facing, our skilled technicians have been addressing ones just like it since 1997 throughout the Natick / South Shore region.
Here’s how we can help keep your chimney in great shape.
Our Natick chimney repair crew is ready to resolve all types of chimney repair issues. Let us help with:
- Chimney cap repair & replacement
- Chimney liner repair & relining
- Chimney masonry repair, including brick replacement, crown repair & chimney tuckpointing
- Chimney crown repair & rebuilding
- Chimney flashing repair & installation
- Smoke chamber parging / smoke shelf repair
- Firebox repair
- Fireplace damper repair & replacement
These and other chimney repair services will get your chimney back into tip-top shape.
Certified Chimney Inspections
All chimneys that are actively used need regular inspections. Wherever you live in the Natick region of Massachusetts, Above & Beyond provides thorough chimney inspections for every scenario, including:
- Basic annual safety inspections
- Real estate chimney inspections
- Video chimney inspections to evaluate the interior flue
- Inspections during a fireplace upgrade or system alteration
- Inspections following a chimney fire, lightning strike or other event that may have damaged your chimney
- Inspections when severe damage is known to exist; these inspections may involve removing parts of the chimney
Schedule your chimney inspection once a year and keep your Natick home safe and comfortable.
Chimney Sweep / Chimney Cleaning
Chimney sweeping is another service that should be performed annually. Our expert chimney technicians use a variety of tools and equipment to remove flammable creosote and outside debris from your chimney flue.
Most chimney fires in the Natick area each year are caused by ignited creosote, which forms in the flue every time you burn a wood fire. This stubborn substance should be removed by a professional chimney sweep.
Drafting issues are often caused by an accumulation of creosote as well as leaves, twigs and small-animal nests inside the chimney. We’ll remove this debris and install a custom chimney cap to prevent the problem in the future.
Chimney Rebuilding & Historic Chimney Restoration
When a chimney is severely damaged, the best solution may be partial or complete chimney rebuilding. This level of damage can be caused by:
- Lightning strikes
- Major hail storms
- Year after year of freezing weather
- Inferior materials used to build the chimney
- Old age
Our masons are able to partially rebuild your Natick chimney or build the entire chimney from the ground up. For older chimneys, our historic chimney restoration service is able bring your chimney back to it's former beauty all while ensuring safe chimney performance.
Contact Your Massachusetts Chimney Experts
When your chimney needs repair or cleaning, the experts at Above & Beyond Chimney Service are standing by to help. We serve Natick MA, as well as Wellesley MA, Sherborn MA, Newton MA, Cochituate MA, and other nearby cities and towns.
Reach a chimney pro today at (781) 383-0415 or get in touch through our handy contact form.